Saturday, May 23, 2009

On the road again

Koda has had a pretty exciting weekend so far and it's still not over.

First, the wife and I drove to Huntsville on Thursday night. I dropped
her off and continued to Opelika on Friday morning for my brothers
graduation while Lindsey stayed to see Kala graduate in Huntsville.

Then on Saturday morning, Koda and I left Opelika and made our way to
the In Laws river house on the Elk River in North Alabama. This is
Koda's first visit to the river, so it should be pretty eventful. All
of Lindsey's family will get to meet Koda on Memorial Day. We hope to
get Koda swimming in the river, but the weather is not cooperating.
It has rained for the past few days, which is messing up my
wakeboarding.

Well, all in all, Koda has handled the traveling 4 hours from
Huntsville to Opelika well and we are excited about having fun with
Koda at the river this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment